Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The ones at our side

I have a bad temper.

Those who know me may know it, or even experienced it.

When I'm in a bad mood, and I don't feel like talking to anyone; I shut everyone out.

Everyone.

I take my family for granted, not realising that they are the ones behind me, besides me, when I need them most.

I lose my temper for no reason, often I just want to be alone.

Maybe it's just my lonesome personality; maybe I just want to keep my troubles to myself.

But whatever it is. I realise I should not take them for granted.

I should appreciate them, because if I don't; I'll live to regret it.

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2007 8:34 PM, Blogger Imitation of Life said...

similiar feeling when I have conflict with my family. Feel guilty when leaving them alone but gradually I found that distance sometimes make the relationship easier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home