Sunday, October 02, 2005

A breather, even just for a while, is most welcomed

Having just survived a terrifying week with 2 end-of-posting tests, I can finally breath again.

Sure one of the tests was infectious diseases (which is not 'siong' compared to derm), but I always study hard for any test. And paeds osces was a real worrier, with everybody studying like it was for the final mbbs, you could feel the stress setting in.


I don't have a break. I'll be doing another week of paeds at nuh before settling into a (hopefully) relaxing 2 week study break. But even then, I feel quite relieved this weekend.

Recharge myself this weekend and hopefully I'll be able to do some intensive wardwork next week. It's already October. Time is running short.

Ran the FMS (faculty medical shield) road race this year. First time participating. The route was around the school ranging about 6 slopes. I think the route was about 3+km. I clocked about 15.30mins and I was bushed when I finished. Felt a bit light-headed. Think the hot afternoon weather didn't help at all. Thanks to my teammates who paced me near the end and encouraged me to sprint the last metres.

Today's dragonboat training was tough. My weary and aching body was not taking the strain well. Managed to survive through the session though. Competition next week. Hopefully we'll win something. It'll be really nice.

Haven't been updating much recently. Quite tired and everytime I feel like blogging, I should be studying. I suspect this will be the norm for the next few months.

Going to enjoy the weekend! It's been much too short. No time to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home