Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Weak knees

In dire preparation for the upcoming stanchart run, I embarked on my weekly long slow run this afternoon.

Plan was to run from my place to AMK and back. But I got adventurous and got lost.

Ended running past AMK to the Yio Chu Kang entrance of lower Pierce, jogged towards the reservoir carpark, came out at the Thomson entrance.

There I got disoriented and made a wrong turn towards Bishan park. Decided I should explore the park a bit. My knees felt a bit shaky as I ran round the park, finally decided to make a u-turn back to Thomson road.

I then made my way back but gave up at the AMK junction. Ended up taking the bus back the rest of the journey. Covered roughly the same distance as I planned initially, but with a bit more excitement.

Really tired now, still gotta read up on urology. Gambatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home