Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just came; Now gone

My annual leave just started this Tuesday, and now it's ended. Good times really flies.

But amidst the rainy days and occasional sunrays, I've managed to fulfill some pre-leave must-do-stuff.

Getting some much needed rest, especially since the weather makes it so inconducive to go out.



Get a makeover, of sorts. Went on a shopping spree. Only regret is, I could have spent more.



Win some moolah at mahjong.



Discovered karaoke is expensive during festive periods but went for it anyway.



And stayed at a really really nice local hotel. And really lived the high life, for a weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But as with all holidays, I didn't manage to do the following:

  1. Clean my room
  2. Get new working clothes
  3. Spend more time with my family (it's never enough)
  4. Go climbing
  5. Lose weight, tone up (it's always harder during the hols)
  6. Read up

I've so got to do those before the new year comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home