Saturday, August 06, 2005

Are you playing me?

I had an eventful saturday lined up at first.

My YEC asked me to attend a National day dinner at today during the meeting last week. Then they gave all the invitations to the vice-president, thus freeing me from the task.

I then accepted an invitation by my JC OG for a dinner on the same evening. Then on Thursday the YEC called me up and asked me to go to the National day dinner. I said I had already arranged to have dinner with my friends and so declined them.

Then the OG dinner was cancelled as the response wasn't good. So then suddenly I was free and I thought I'll spend more time with Audrey.

Then I developed flu over friday night and was really sick. I decided not to spread the bug and stayed at home the whole day.

Then I got an sms from my OG friend asking if I want to have dinner with a smaller group of them.

Being sick, of course I had to refuse them.

My God, are you playing me?

3 Comments:

At August 07, 2005 12:54 AM, Blogger KwangHow said...

Hey bro.. your god must be wanting you to rest at home to nurse the flu.. take care man, get well soon..

 
At August 07, 2005 1:25 AM, Blogger Gerri said...

yeah... haf a good rest! drink lots of water... sleeep more...

 
At August 07, 2005 11:12 AM, Blogger Wei Qiang said...

haha. been sleeping so much i'm going to get pressure sores liao.
hope to get well today.
thnaks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home