Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HO / MO

When does one become an MO?

MO.
Is it a just a position one automatically fills in when you've completed your Ho-ship or is it a position that you occupy because you have the capabilities od performing MO tasks?

Can one be both proficient in being an HO and also an MO?

I'm trying to be more involved in the care of my patients but completing the HO tasks leaves me with little time to learn my cases.

Honestly I get a wee bit frustrated for not being able to do both.

But then again, I really like the feeling of having someone senior looking out for you. It's good when I know that the patients are always being looked out for.

Having an MO is definitely better than not having one. Period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the phone, I always introduce myself as HO.

But sometimes I realise some don't like to talk to HOs.

It's like a lack of respect, some say.

Do people want a MO to speak to them because MOs are better?

Or that they just want to speak to someone else of higher seniority?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home