Saturday, October 07, 2006

Back to the Work

Back from Bali, Land of the Gods. Where the sunsets are glorious, the waves are calming and the wind is refreshing.

And back to work. Where the call room stinks, the work is neverending and the view of the sunset from the ward is just so depressing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random thoughts:

1) I enjoyed Bali. It was a good break, both mentally and physically. (Will upload more photos onto Flickr) Couldn't have asked for a better first overseas trip since after the MBBS.

2) Congrats bro! When will you have your own "xing xing"?

3) Sunburn feels so bad.

4) I've got 3 calls next week with an EOD call. Yikes!

5) Did you know Indonesia is the 3rd largest software piracy country in the world?

6) I thought I may have saw a TRALI in my patient, but apparently it's APO secondary to NSTEMI.

7) Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home