Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Routine


I haven't been blogging much recently.

There just isn't much to blog about.

Work has been more routine than extraordinary. Maybe that isn't all too bad, but I don't feel intellectually stimulated enough. Somehow this posting has not been very academic and after weeks of work, I still feel that my orthopaedic knowledge has not really increased much, although I can make a pretty good backslab now.

Private life on the other hand, has taken new dimensions and with it exciting prospects and the inevitable worries and planning.

Sports has taken a bad seat, although I'm up for the Standard Chartered run this December, I haven't been training enough. Blame it on the multiple nightcalls, which totally wrecks my training schedules.

My consultant said, "We should learn to not just treat the symptom but the cause." I have been keeping that phrase in my head, and have been spending more effort in my care for the patients. Finding myself more and more medically-phillic and surgically-phobic.

Missing all my CG mates. Really haven't seen each other for ages. Wasn't so bad in SGH, as half of them were in medicine. Anyone read this, please message me so we can try to organise a outing.

Halfway through. Hanging in there.

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger KwangHow said...

Hey, will be meeting you soon! Just hope my varicella heals by then :) seeing the CG mates more in NUH. haha migration..

 
At November 15, 2006 9:08 PM, Blogger Wei Qiang said...

U kena chicken pox ah? wah lau, i tot we were all vaccinated in army?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home