Sunday, October 15, 2006

Planning for the future

It's so hard planning for the future.

Thinking of how to invest money, grow money.
Thinking of when to buy that first car, house.
Thinking of what career path to take.

Now I know why the term quarter-life crisis was coined.

It's such a far cry from the little decisions I took last time.

Like what colour shirt to wear?
Like how far should I run today?
Like what fast-food should I eat today?

Big decisions that can affect my life in its entirety and have long-lasting consequences require a long time to ponder. But sometimes even after pondering for ages, I still find it hard to decide.

Some say, it's time to try everything when one is young.
Some say, if you don't get burned, you won't know what's right.

Does that mean I should just make a decision rashly? Just whack it and see where the ball goes?

I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home