Monday, July 11, 2005

Feeling Inadequate

Just started Orthopaedics posting today at TTSH. A HO was briefing us on the details of the posting when he digressed and went into the topic of preparing for the much-dreaded MBBS.

As he went on and on about the revised format of the examination and also the perils of getting tough cases and difficult examiners, I suddenly felt "adenosine" (a sense of impending doom).



Am I ready for MBBS?
Will I be ready for MBBS?
There's so much I don't know.
Suddenly I felt so empty, so inadequate.



1 Comments:

At July 12, 2005 7:07 PM, Blogger KwangHow said...

Yo bro, think on the bright side man.. you're not alone..
Here's another inadequate person. Guess we have to pia. MBBS really like that song..
30% is luck 70% is hardwork..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home