Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Duh...

I was at the NUSS Guild house off Adam road today having dinner when I saw the weirdest toilet layout.

The toilet bowl was not separated from the urinals by any wall or partition. That means if you were taking a crap, anybody could walk in and see you.

I wonder how anyone can survive the embarrassment. I'll probably cover my face with toilet paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway I've fully recovered. Finally I can get back to studying full steam. It's near impossible to study with a runny nose, I keep trying to stop mucus from wetting my expensive textbooks.

1 and a half weeks to go. Keeping plugging.

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger The Lonely Runner said...

Thats a very weird toilet. hmmm!

 
At August 18, 2005 2:53 AM, Blogger WaN'eR said...

i've heard of weirder!

according to a male friend, this bathroom in chiangmai has the urinals in cubicles and the toilet bowls outside. so people don't get to see others pee but get to see them take a dump!

like huh???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home