Monday, September 05, 2005

Up and Running

My computer is back! After days of re-formatting, cleaning out dust from the cards and motherboard and re-installing every single program, my comp is finally resurrected.

Quite tired and I really have to read up for my paeds, so I'm going to just post up nice climbing photos.

Love the blue skies in the background. Check out her drop-knee on her right leg.

Unusual climbing terrain on the beaches. The sandy face really looks very slippery.

Check out the open hand grips. Pure power. Enuff said.

This is really just for the scenery behind.

The pocket holds and the narrow crevice makes this picture unique.

Nothing beats the feeling of spending the whole day climbing. The climber is probably doing the last climb before the last rays of sun disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home