Thursday, December 29, 2005

MSAT

Medical Speciality Aptitude Test

Came across this test in BarbadosButterfly's blog.

Tried it once ages ago, couldn't quite remember the results but I think it was similar.

To test the reliability of this test, I did it twice. Once, in the hospital where I did it in a short period of time and another at home where I took my time to ponder my answers.

Hospital
  1. general surgery
  2. colon & rectal surgery
  3. radiation oncology
  4. ophthalmology
  5. gastroenterology
  6. med oncology
  7. hematology
  8. rheumatology
  9. dermatology
  10. pediatrics

Home

  1. colon & rectal surgery
  2. general surgery
  3. dermatology
  4. radiation oncology
  5. gastroenterology
  6. radiology
  7. pediatrics
  8. ophthalmology
  9. urology
  10. hematology

Quite a surprise to me. Never really considered the specialties above. Maybe I don't know myself well enough.

3 Comments:

At December 30, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger KwangHow said...

Hey bro. thought you always wanted to do surgery? I think my results even worse..

1 med oncology 45
2 gastroenterology 45
3 rheumatology 44
4 plastic surgery 43
5 obstetrics/gynecology 43
6 anesthesiology 43
7 general surgery 42
8 radiology 42
9 psychiatry 41
10 thoracic surgery 41

 
At December 30, 2005 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the test had too many questions!!!

 
At December 31, 2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Wei Qiang said...

to kwang how:
got plastic surgery mah. can go nuh and learn from prof lim.

to ebonytag:
the test is worth the 130 questions. even just for fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home