Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It wouldn't be a monsoon without rain

Rain...

There's just too much of it these few days.

From the drizzles to the showers to the thunderstorms. The raingod seems to be doing a parade bypass of his amoury.

Frankly, rain makes me depressed. Or maybe it's the fact that I haven't been able to go running that's putting me down.

Everytime I look out the window, it's raining.

Everytime I go out, I have to avoid puddles.


The weather station says 2 more days of rainy weather. I hope they are right. I can't take any more rain.

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you r absolutely rite! HATE the rain - it's killing my mileage, destroying my motivation (hate gyms!) & damaging my shoes (mud-splattered)Argh!! How's life treating you anyway? :)

 
At January 12, 2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Wei Qiang said...

some here. i cannot get out to run at all. confined to skipping and weights.
so the lack of exercise and the constant studying is putting me down. feeling like crap.
i'll try to get out running this weekend. get my endorphins up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home