Saturday, December 31, 2005

Brown


You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy.

Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart.

With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision.

Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music.

Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view.

Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

Tickle yourself with this TICKLE test.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It sounds too good to be true. Am I really like that?

Sometimes I feel that we have many different colours in us, each colour for every different situation.

Although we may have a dominant colour (mine may be brown), but we are no less capable of demostrating yellow, red or grey if the situation deems it.

So, as brown as I am, sometimes I like to be yellow and sometimes I'm just blue. Don't get me all red, or I'll just be grey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home