Monday, April 10, 2006

Appreciation

It's been a tough and long 5 years. Throughout this time, I've had the fortune of being with family and friends who have helped me stumble through this trying phase of my life.

And I would just not be able to live without expressing my appreciation, gratitude and thanks to all these people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents. I wouldn't be here without them. No one else tolerates and forgives you as much as your parents. I always get into a really foul mood while studying for exams, irritable, impatient and anti-social. I'm sorry if I've been overbearing or rude to my parents during this time. Or anybody else that I may have antagonised. I also know that medical school has been quite a financial strain on my parents, and that is also why this exam is so stressful. Failing this means $30000 going down the drain (school fees and potential salary for 6 months). Simply out, without my parents, no Wei Qiang.

Audrey. Also for bearing with my incessant talking about medical topics. For helping me with my revision, allowing me to examine her knee multiple times and being so understanding always. Your wishing me 'good luck' has obviously worked and I promise to return your 'good luck' with interest. I love you.

My CG mates. They are a great group of people to be learning and practicing with. We have gotten closer and comfortable these 3 years, although we will be split up to the different hospitals, I hope we can continue to keep in touch and remain as good friends.
Jeremy and Liping for always sharing knowledge and memonics. Honestly, I don't know where you read some of the stuff from.
Kwang How for being a great clerking partner. No need to terrorise patients anymore and make them repeat their history for the umpteen time anymore!
Weijie and Wenlong for being msn buddies. Going through past year papers, osces and discussing about cases.
Dawn and Jiawan for the constant encouragement.

To everyone who have wished me good luck and assure me that I was okay (even though it's hard to believe at that time). I treasure all your kind words, emails and sms.

To all the fantastic tutors these past few years, who have passed on gems of knowledge.

And anybody else that forgetful-me may have forgotten. THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home