Monday, May 01, 2006

Change

"The only thing that is constant is change." - Anon -

I am facing an immense change in my life.
Stepping out into the working world.
Being responsible for patients' lives.
Working to earn a keep.
And working to gain experience.
Ultimately to be a better doctor and person.

I started this blog to chronicle the experiences of a final year medical student. And many many memorable feelings and thoughts have happened during the past year.

And I have also realised that this house officership year is an extension of our final medical year, except for the increased responsibility and also the more practical usage of medical knowledge.

Therefore I'll be blogging still on this blog with regards to my experiences as a HO.

This year being touted as one of the toughest year that any doctor will have to go through promises to be memorable (or traumatic).

"Doctors don't make mistakes, because when we do, people die." ~House.MD~

However I'm setting up a separate blog for my non-medical experiences and basically life outside of work.

I sure hope I write more in the other blog than this one.

Visit "Wheeze Quarterly"! It's still under construction, but I hope to have a different style from this blog.

"Everything changes except exceptions." - Anon -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home