Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Hospital

Recently I've been watching this taiwan drama. So far the first 6 episodes has been pretty good, touching on the issues of ethics both in patient care and in work; and also about the politics of the hospital beauracracy.

Although the resus scenes do not quite adhere to ACLS guidelines (CPR for VT?), but it doesn't really bother me, besides I think the cast is good-looking enough to distract me from all that.

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant: Make the care of my patient my first concern; listen to patients and respect their views; recognize the limits of my professional competence; be honest and trustworthy; make sure that my personal beliefs do not prejudice my patients’ care; avoid abusing my position as a doctor; and work with colleague in the ways that best serve patients’ interest."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home