Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cure for heatiness?

I've been experiencing a sudden surge in my body temperature recently, or more correctly an awareness of my body's temperature.

You see. I'm not really running a fever, my temperature's 37.0 oC.

But I feel 'feverish'. Maybe I should coin this 'dysp-ver', an awareness of one's body temperature or more commonly termed in TCM as heatiness.

Or maybe I'm just thyrotoxic.

No amount of herbal tea, ice cubes is cooling me down. Even sitting in front of the full-blasted fan does little to help dissipate the heat.



I really yearn for a dip in the cool waters but even frequent cold showers have not helped.

I'm racking up my water bills with the way I drink iced water as well.

Help?


1 Comments:

At February 06, 2006 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ICE CREAM!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home