Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Quotes

"If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use in reading it at all."

-Oscar Wilde-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm learning to enjoy reading my Talley over and over again, often discovering new things that I may have read before but did not understand or appreciate the importance of that sentence.

The trouble is that during the course of our study, we get waylaid with so many other texts that we don't re-read.

Maybe more books is not necessary good. At least not without comprehension.

Someone said, "Knowing something halfway is more dangerous than not knowing anything." Afraid I may be guilty of that.

So 6 weeks to brush up on my understanding and make sure I get my basic facts straight.

"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
-Michael Jordan-

Just read. Have stress ulcers. Pass the exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home